• SAR is a non-governmental, non-profit agency established in January 2013 based in Turkey, licensed under No: 31 021 158
• SAR has its own independence. The Agency Charter affirms that it does not work for any political, partisan or any religious group.
• SAR works in protection, livelihood and education sectors through projects with long-term impact.
• SAR is committed to the principles of humanitarian action in all its projects and activities.
• A world in which all people enjoy social justice, the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
• Planning and implement programs for humanitarian and development work with high quality and effectiveness through capacity building and empowering individuals to develop their capabilities and provide them with the skills necessary to reach a decent life.
We put women and girls in the first place because we know that we cannot overcome illiteracy and poverty so that all people have equal rights and opportunities.
• Providing the best training and consulting services based on market study, following up beneficiaries at all step and providing them with assistance to enter the labor market.
• Promote gender equality and empower women through training and capacity building as an effective engine for social cohesion and civic participation.
• Supporting the education of children, youth and enhancing their ability in the scientific, cultural and sports.
• We have a personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results, and accountability to beneficiaries, donors and partner.
• We are committed to employing all capabilities and resources to provide the best services and best performance to all parties participatory.
• We believe in the equal worth of every human being and the importance of respecting and honoring everyone, We believe that change happens through people.
• We maintain our credibility by not taking any positions with or against any party.