(Who We Are)
– SAR is a non-governmental, non-profit agency established in January 2013 based in Turkey, licensed under No. 31 021 158.
– SAR has its own independence. The Agency Charter affirms that it does not work for any political, partisan or any religious group.
– SAR works in protection, FSL and education sectors through projects with long-term impact.
– SAR Targets the most vulnerable groups with a focus on children and women.
– SAR is committed to the principles of humanitarian action in all its projects and activities.
We seek a world full peace, hope and tolerance in which all people enjoy social justice, right to survival, protection, development and participation.
We look forward to becoming an international partner in supporting sustainable development all over the world.
– SAR`s only concern is to lighten the darkness, extending white hands to people in need and drawing a smile on the faces to achieve dignity and social justice.
– We put women and girls in the first place because we know that we cannot overcome illiteracy and poverty so that all people have equal rights and opportunities.
– Train and develop staff and volunteers by proxy to contribute to community development and sustainable development.
– Promote the social integration of refugees in countries of asylum.
– Empowerment and promotion of women rights and contribution to the elimination of all forms of discrimination against women and promotion of gender equality.
– Work on the implementation of sustainable programs and projects that contribute to the access of all children to their right to education.
– To provide adequate support for the establishment of centers that contribute to the development and enhancement of the capacities of children, adolescents and youth in the scientific, cultural and sports fields.
– The Agency confirms its readiness to work and cooperate with all the organizations with which it intersects the objectives.
– We never compromise on our reputation.
– We challenge ourselves to the highest level of learning and performance, open to new ideas, and accept change.
– We have a personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results, and accountability to beneficiaries, donors and partner.
– Teamwork is critical to our success, as we believe that we can achieve even greater achievements by working together from individual work.
– We believe in the equal worth of every human being and the importance of respecting and honoring everyone. We believe that change happens through people.