Job Title: Protection Project Manager
Report to: Protection Program Manager
To be responsible for overall project management and ensuring that project objectives/ implementation are on track/budget as planned, ensure implementation and documentation according to donor/partner/related institution requirements, and assist in program development.
- Supervise the direction and overall successful implementation of the project plan.
- Develop work plans and budget management according to project outputs.
- Ensure that project goals and plans are implemented on time and on budget and according to donor requirements.
- Evaluate activity progress and determine necessary actions to course correct.
- Provide project reports that are timely and meet donor requirements.
- Liaise with logistics, MEAL, Safety and Security, HR…..etc and all stakeholders from SAR regarding project activities implementation.
- Ensure sound administrative practices regarding record keeping, compliance with donor regulations, communications, etc.
- Represent SAR in related working groups and other stakeholder or coordination meetings, as needed, and maintain a positive, continuous and visible presence for SAR.
- Develop and maintain relationships with donor, local authorities and stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with all regional and country-specific response plans by the U.N, donors active actors.
- Assist in writing proposals, providing technical input, writing and budgetary input for new program design.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, social sciences or relevant.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Arabic, Turkish is preferred.
- PMP/PMD-Pro Certified (highly preferable).
- Minimum 2 year in similar positions or relevant ones.
- Experience with humanitarian aid in-country is a plus.
- Holding Turkish nationalities.
How to Apply:
- Please apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention the position title in the email subject.
- The deadline for submitting the applications is 03.08.2019.
- Turkey . Hatay . Antakya