Job Title: Finance Officer
Report to: Finance Manager
To be responsible of Accounting System bookkeeping and record all financial transactions using this software. He\She prepares accounts ledger with balances and conducts regular reconciliations with the treasurer and the grants officers. He\She tracks all software records and ensure their availability and accessibility.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and share it with donors.
- Follow up the terms of the agreement with donors and ensure that our team does not exceed the terms of the agreement.
- Review the matching between documentation files and tracking spreadsheets.
- Assists the Finance Manager in responding to Auditors’ inquiries and requests for financial information.
- Assists in preparation of monthly cash flow projections.
- Follow-up financial payments with Donor.
- Receive and respond to the donors’ comments
- Match the approved financial reports by donors with the financial reports
- Follow up the financial payments of the project with the accountants and the fund secretary until the payment reaches to supplier
- Ensure preparation of FFR (Field financial reports), external reports and internal management reports in compliance with respective requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely review of financial data for completeness and correctness.
- Bachelor’s degree \ Master’s degree in Accounting & Banking or equivalent or related specialization.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic, Turkish is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financing position with medium business/medium NGO/government agency.
- Experience with humanitarian aid in-country is a plus.
- Experience in major donor regulations (US, UK, GOG, EC/ECHO, UN agencies) is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles, financial systems, budget/cash flow monitoring and internal accounting controls.
- Solid working knowledge of computerized accounting systems, must be computer literate in Microsoft Office programs.
- Good oral/written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on a cross-cultural environment with a multi-national staff.
- Holding Turkish nationality.
How to Apply:
- Please apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH to the following email: email@example.com
- Mention the position title in the email subject.
- The deadline for submitting the applications is 03.08.2019.
- Turkey . Hatay . Antakya