Job Title: Awareness Sessions Facilitator x2
Report to: Protection Project Manager
To be responsible of providing awareness sessions for beneficiaries and ensure they are aware of protection services in Turkey. He\She tracks all documentations.
- Provide awareness sessions to refugees.
- Maintain and provide daily attendance, pre and post tests of beneficiaries.
- Prepare subjects of awareness sessions and presentations.
- Provide input and share observation during awareness sessions with other relevant actors when required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, social sciences or relevant.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic, Turkish is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year in similar positions or relevant ones.
- Experience with humanitarian aid in-country is a plus.
- Holding Turkish nationalities.
How to Apply:
- Please apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention the position title in the email subject.
- The deadline for submitting the applications is 20.11.2019.
- Turkey . Hatay . Antakya