Job Title: Lawyer consulting
Report to: Protection Project Manager
Receiving Syrian beneficiaries, receiving their consultations, answering their questions, and directing them in writing; in case they need any written paper and follow up their cases and received after providing the necessary legal advice to them according to the form approved by the SAR Agency and organized by WHH.
- Must have a law degree and practice the legal professionally in Turkey.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic, Turkish is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year in similar positions or relevant ones.
- Experience with humanitarian aid in-country is a plus.
- Holding Turkish nationalities.
- 80 hour per month.
How to Apply:
- Please apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention the position title in the email subject.
- The deadline for submitting the applications is 20.11.2019.
- Turkey . Hatay . Antakya