Job Title: Data Entry officer
Report to: Protection Project Manager
Receiving Syrian beneficiaries, receiving their consultations, answering their questions, and directing them in writing; in case they need any written paper and follow up their cases and received after providing the necessary legal advice to them according to the form approved by the SAR Agency and organized by WHH.
- Enters data from paper records into database management system within specified timeframe.
- Reviews data to ensure accuracy of data input and prioritizes projects in order of importance.
- Ensures confidentiality of information by keeping confidential data private and secure.
- Administrative duties such as filing forms and reports.
- Troubleshoots customer and account system changes and upgrades with testing of data input and output and records results.
- Backs up important data files to secure storage system.
- Follows policies and procedures and reports changes necessary to improve systems or reduce costs.
- Updates spreadsheets and populating reports for regular review by project manager.
- Ability to retrieve information held on computer systems to generate reports.
- Interacts with team members from other departments regarding data input.
- Maintain accurate records of computer and software systems updates, upgrades and other changes.
Data Entry Skills and Qualifications:
Skilled Typist, Ability to Priorities Projects, Ability to Work on Deadlines, Attention to Detail, Keep Accurate Records, Good Communication Skills, Ability to Work on a Team, Critical Thinker, Problem-Solver, Good Language Skills, Confidentiality, Trustworthy, Ethical, Organize
How to Apply:
- Please apply with your CV and covering letter in ENGLISH to the following email: email@example.com
- Mention the position title in the email subject.
- We will inform you till the donors approval.
- The deadline for submitting the applications is 28.11.2019.
- Turkey . Hatay . Antakya